What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental air carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. Headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Planning and scheduling line and heavy maintenance in compliance with FAA, manufacturers, and Company requirements.
- Plan and schedule maintenance, working closely with line stations, MRO’s and Maintenance Control
- Monitor A and C check times on all aircrafts to ensure they are accomplished in a timely manner
- Monitor maintenance due times and work request, planning and scheduling as required. Work closely with other company departments to assure timely completion of task
- Work directly with line stations for accomplishment of scheduled maintenance items
- Advise the Manager of Maintenance Planning of upcoming maintenance requirements and their approximate due dates based on available dates (projected flight times, normal utilization, etc)
- Accurately plan and forecast projected scheduled maintenance in a timely manner. Order hard time components to match planned maintenance
- Create flowcharts and graphs of projected planned maintenance requirements
- Prepare, assemble, schedule, issue, Line Check and C-Check work packages through to completion
- Advise Aircraft Records of the accomplishment of required maintenance actions
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Clearly communicate with customers and co-workers, stand, bend and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance policy.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance technical data and translate technical data to concise and accurate work description
- File documents and maintain a file system
- Good organizational, verbal, and written skills
- Translate technical data to a concise and accurate work description
- Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Maintenance Planning experience.
This job will require the following abilities:
- Oral/Written Communication
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc