What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Responsible for aircraft maintenance. To insure all aircraft maintenance is performed in compliance with FAA, manufacturers, and company requirements.
- Overhaul, maintenance, and repair of airframe components, powerplants, aircraft communication equipment and associated components in accordance with Company manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, including policies, Procedures Bulletins and Orders.
- Mechanics will be required to sign for work accomplished.
- The mechanic in performing his/her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working condition.
- The mechanic may be assigned to such housekeeping duties as policing his/her work area or repair and maintenance of company property.
- Perform all tasks assigned by the Supervisor or higher management.
- When the mechanic is exercising his/her authority under the RII provisions of this manual, he/she will be directly responsible to the Director of Quality Control.
- Attend all Company training classes as assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must complete a DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and DOT/FAA complaint background check.
- Parts 121, 125, 145; Heavy transport category aircraft experience preferred.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers; stand, bend, and reach; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirements.
- Have a valid Airframe and Powerplant license (FAR 121.378a)
- Have a valid passport.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to work at heights up to 80 feet
- Work from ladders up to 10 feet
- Climb up to 3 flights of stairs.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc