What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
To provide professional, accurate, cost-effective travel arrangements for internal customers within company guidelines and standards for excellent customer service. This position will require a flexible schedule; shift work, evening hours, Saturdays, and potential Holidays. Schedules will be built based on ATI’s operational needs.
- Receives and prioritizes travel requests
- Ensures all reservations are confirmed prior to travel
- Imparts international travel information to travelers, such as passport, visa, and inoculation requirements, customs regulations, and currency exchange rates
- Answers customer inquiries about transportation services and schedules for trips. Exceeding the expectation of the ATI employee or customer
- Issues tickets, types itineraries, obtains confirmation of travel and lodging reservations, and rates. Researches chartered itineraries and follows-up with the vendors and crew members.
- Listens to complaints/challenges from customers and seeks to resolve difficulties to customers' satisfaction. Refers complex cases to Manager of Travel and Customer Care for handling
- Accepts trip cancellations from customers, and endeavors to reschedule for another time. Processes refunds, exchanges, and tickets, forwards all changes or invoices to the finance department
- Assists in the research and tracking of folios, invoices, spoiled tickets and finance reporting
- Processes random reservations and miscellaneous duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggest alternative courses of action which may be taken
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with a strong desire to be part of the Corporate Travel Team
- Ability to interact tactfully and effectively with customers or prospects
- Above average International booking knowledge and internet research skills
- Must demonstrate knowledge and ability to operate office equipment
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Sabre Red, WorldSpan, Amadeus, or Apollo reservation ticketing systems
- Four (4) years corporate travel experience and two (2) years international experience
This job will require the following abilities:
- Effective Oral/Written communication
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.