What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
This position will support the organization by providing talent sourcing and employment processing support.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Assist with processing of terminations
- Assist with the preparation of the performance review process
- Assist with recruitment and interview process. Track status of candidates in Applicant Tracking System and HRIS
- Verify I-9 documentation and maintains that they are current
- Manage employee files and new hire paperwork
- Order office supplies and support maintenance of office equipment
- Provide general support for meetings including: reserving rooms, room set-up and follow up with meeting attendees; preparing materials and taking meeting minutes
- Track and monitor pre-employment screening
- Make photocopies, fax documents and perform other clerical functions
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one (1) year of office experience
- Verbal, written, presentation, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Planning, time management and organization skills
- Associate’s degree in human resources or business-related discipline
- Experience in multiple HR functions
- Working knowledge of DOT/FAA Drug and Alcohol regulations
- Experience in an aviation and multi-site environment
- SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc