What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced charter airline with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Audit aircraft records to ensure compliance with Air Transport International, Inc (ATI) and government regulations/requirements. The auditor reviews records of aircraft and engines, time in service; life limited components, airworthiness directives, aircraft inspections, service bulletins, and compliance and alteration data. Compares computer records against hard copy files for accuracy. Audits contract heavy maintenance documentation for accuracy, work scope requirements and ATI and FAA requirements. Provide significant inspection for analysis and follow-up action. Recommend remedial training for individuals exhibiting poor maintenance records documentation.
- Auditing aircraft/engine record, time in service, life limited components, airworthiness directives, aircraft inspections, modifications, service bulletins for accuracy and completeness. Recommend remedial training for individuals exhibiting poor maintenance record documentation identified during the audit function
- Audit the induction of records of new aircraft into existing programs
- Perform periodic internal audits in accordance with the guidelines of the General Maintenance Manual
- Audit computer records against hard documentation to maintain continuous accuracy of the computer records
- Provide significant inspection findings of inspections or checks to the C.A.S.S. for proper analysis and follow-up actions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, etc.
- Good organization skills
- Able to work independently
- Proficient computer and software skills. Must be proficient in Windows, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Stand, Bend, Reach in order to maintain files
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
- Associate degree
- Knowledge of FAA records programs and associated documents
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc