What we do:
Air Transport International is an experienced charter airline with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Maintain aircraft records, including engines and components, in a current status. Records Clerk makes updates in the company’s computer system and retains the package in various files as a permanent record of maintenance performed. Aircraft Records is responsible for recording, filing, and retrieving information by the FAR121.380. Records are necessary to show that ATI has satisfied the requirements necessary for an airworthiness standard under FAR 121.709.
- Distribute records to aircraft and engine current files, AD compliance files and historical records files
- Ensure log-pages are received and filed properly
- Maintain computer and hard copy files for aircraft records
- Scan and index large amounts of data into shared databases
- Liaison with maintenance personnel in order to maintain aircraft flight data
- Maintain aircraft Master Flight Log
- Check and correct aircraft flight logs, to include times and cycles
- Enter APU hours and cycles into computerized log-pages
- Enter pilot reports and other reliability data into computerized reliability programs
- Enter engine oil consumption information into computer database
- Process and maintain routine and major check records
- File, maintain and organize aircraft and engine permanent records, retrieving and archiving as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Records Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to clearly communicate with FAA, customers and co-workers; stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time; lift up to 50 lbs.; and comply with ATI attendance requirements
- Good organizational skills.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Proficient in use of personal computers and office products (Windows, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Familiarity with aircraft log pages, terms and computer systems.
- Experienced in document filing.
- One year experience in aircraft records.
- Working knowledge of Prime system.
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc