Supervise, administrate and direct assigned station and station personnel in accordance with company policy and procedures as directed by corporate management and published company manuals and documents.
Shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Manage, supervise and assess all personnel assigned by the Manager of Outbased Maintenance to assure the continued airworthiness of Company aircraft in accordance with FARs, Company manuals and documents while remaining responsible to budget through coordination of aircraft and personnel scheduling.
- Closely monitor that all required maintenance procedures, parts research/procurement, documentation/re-certification of performed maintenance and inspections are and is being accomplished by self and subordinates utilizing all applicable company manuals, directives and forms within the limitation of the FAA certificate and company qualifications held.
- Assure that communication from assigned station is continually maintained with management and maintenance control as required an all aircraft and station related issues by all means of communication necessary to include but not limited to verbal, email, company reports and forms.
- Act as company liaison at assigned station with, but not limited to, FAA, Flight crews, Customer, Office/Property leaser and Vendors.
- Assure that the assigned station has adequate personnel, facilities, inventory, tooling, technical literature, training and support equipment necessary to support the aircraft and station. Provide all necessary feedback to management of deficient areas and assist with all recommendations and directives to implement corrections.
- Perform and or oversee the delegated accomplishment and proper reporting of all required station self audits to include but not limited to aircraft maintenance, aircraft records, company manuals, housekeeping, support equipment, company inventories, office, warehouse, workstations and ramp space.
- Remain current and responsible to all revisions and changes to company policies, procedures and programs as applicable to position.
- Document all On the Job Training (OJT) and attend all company training classes as assigned by the department manager. Provide training to station personnel in areas of qualifications and knowledge.
- Perform all additional tasks assigned or delegated by higher management.
- High school diploma required. Associates degree desired.
- Company type aircraft FAM school desired.
- A&P License.
- Valid passport.
- Two (2) – five (5) years Heavy transport category aircraft experience.
- One (1) year supervisory experience desired.
- Must complete a DOT/FAA drug screen and at DOT/FAA compliant background check