What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Acting as a working supervisor oversee the airline’s material requirements for aircraft undergoing heavy maintenance, conformity visits, and modifications at various MRO locations and occasionally at ATI line locations. This includes preplanning and placement of material requirements known in advance for upcoming maintenance visits, providing materials found to be required during the maintenance visit, accounting for the recovery of removed repairable components, and providing support for the accounting of the costs of the maintenance visits. As part of this job identify what material needs to be on hand so that it covers Heavy Maintenance discovered material requirements from ATI better than 85% of the time. This will include supervising heavy maintenance material personnel and their training at all MRO locations.
- Preplanning upcoming maintenance visits
- Fulfilling material requests timely to include status reporting to MROs and management during the heavy maintenance / special visits
- Verifying core component accounting and recovery
- Training other material personnel
- Preparing documentation for costs incurred to support invoicing
- Identifying and causing corrections to the data base mainly for accounts payable
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma of GED Equivalent
- Ability to travel with the possibility of extended stays away.
- Airline material experience that included data base interface
- Basic Excel, Word, and Outlook abilities
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays
Preferred Job Skills:
- Maintenix data base experience
- Two year college degree
- The ability to lift and maneuver awkward items up to 50 pounds without aid
- The ability to sit or stand and walk extended periods of time
- The ability to read and write / type the English language
- The ability to talk and hear oral communications.
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc