What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Acting as a working supervisor responsible for the airline’s material requirements supporting line aircraft and locations including purchasing, logistics, line station stocking, and special projects, including inventory data base management and reconciliations in accordance with ATI’s policies and procedures. This position supervises ATI AOG Buyers and Material Specialist I personnel.
- Provide / delegate the fulfilment of line aircraft and station material requests including commercial invoice and air waybill preparation when required.
- Schedule material department personnel to provide 24/7/365 support
- Document compliance with ATSG’s requirement for PO approvals
- Train AOG and Material I personnel as required
- Schedule, coordinate, and document the reconciliation of the perpetual inventory to actual
- Research and cause the correction of data base errors
- Supervise the timely process of loans and borrows to closure
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Airline material experience that included data base interface
- Basic Excel, Word, and Outlook abilities.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to travel
Preferred Job Skills:
- Maintenix data base experience
- Two year college degree
- The ability to lift and maneuver awkward items up to 30 pounds without aid
- The ability to sit or stand and walk extended periods of time
- The ability to read and write / type the English language
- The ability to talk and hear oral communications.
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc