What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
This position is responsible for FAA required directives for all ATI aircraft, engines and appliances. Duties include researching Airworthiness Directives (AD), examining aircraft manufacture Service Bulletins (SB), and Maintenance Planning Document (MPD). The Regulatory Compliance Specialist reports to the Supervisor of Regulatory Compliance and must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Conduct preliminary review of maintenance records and reports regarding applicable airframe, engine, and appliance Airworthiness Directives (AD). Ensure all necessary compliance documents including Alternative Means of Compliance for Airworthiness Directives are obtained.
- Review tracking of ADs. Determine the requirements for newly inducted aircraft and add any AD inspections to the work scope that either fall out or require validation. Coordinate with all ATI Departments to ensure Regulatory Requirements are being met by ATI.
- Produce AD status reports to ensure AD compliance is maintained. Reports must contain all applicable ADs, aircraft compliance status, if one-time or repetitive, date accomplished, hours, cycles and the method of compliance as applicable.
- Coordinate entry of Airworthiness Directive compliance data and requirement tracking into company computer system (MXI).
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Regulatory Compliance and Manager of Quality Control
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Technical background in Aviation OR Degree in Aviation related field
- At least three (3) years Regulatory Compliance or Aircraft Engineering experience
- Working knowledge of BOEING 767F, CF6 80A, CF6 80C, 757F, 757PCF, PW2000 & RB211 manuals, Service Bulletins, ATI company manuals
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret BOEING 767F, CF6 80A, CF6 80C, 757F, 757PCF, PW2000 & RB211 manuals, Service Bulletins, technical documents, FAA regulations, and ATI company manuals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to meet established deadlines
- Must be capable of working independently or as part of a team
Preferred Job Skills:
- Valid Airframe and Powerplant certificate
- Experience with Microsoft Office Windows, Excel, Word
- Two (2) year Degree in Aircraft Technology or related
- Experience with Maintenix
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc