What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for preparing and assembling Bridge work packages for 767-300 Aircraft to be accomplished at IAI during conversion. Build Heavy Maintenance check packages in compliance with FAA, manufacturers, and Company requirements.
- Prepare, coordinate C-Check work packages, to include conformity and reliability tasks for Aircraft Modifications and C-Check. Order parts as necessary for ATI conformity scope.
- Advise the Manager of Maintenance Planning of upcoming heavy maintenance requirements and their approximate due dates based on available dates (projected flight times, normal utilization, etc)
- Accurately plan and forecast projected scheduled heavy maintenance based upon Bridging documents provided. Order hard time components to match MOD maintenance schedule.
- Create flowcharts and graphs of projected planned maintenance requirements
- Prepare, assemble, schedule, issue, and monitor Bridging work packages through to completion.
- Advise Aircraft Records of the accomplishment of required maintenance actions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clearly communicate with customers and co-workers, stand, bend and reach in order to maintain files; and sit for extended periods of time
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance technical data and translate technical data to concise and accurate work description
- File documents and maintain a file system
- Good organizational, verbal, and written skills
- Translate technical data to a concise and accurate work description
- Travel required up to 30 % of time to check flow of Planning during Modifications.
- (Passport that allows for International Travel)
Preferred Job Skills:
- A&P License.
- Planning experience preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years aircraft maintenance background
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc