What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Manage, administrate and direct assigned station by utilizing station personnel and resources in accordance with company policy and procedures to achieve company goals. Responsible for the station work, performance, training, materials, and equipment, at their assigned station. Reports directly to the Regional Line Maintenance Manager, or in their absence, the Senior Manager of Outbase Maintenance.
- Manage, supervise and assess all station personnel to ensure the continued airworthiness of Company aircraft in accordance with FARs, Company manuals and documents while remaining responsible to budget through coordination of aircraft and personnel scheduling. Closely monitor all maintenance procedures, materials research/procurement, documentation/re-certification of performed maintenance and inspections. Ensure those procedures are accomplished by subordinates utilizing all applicable company manuals, directives and forms within the limitation of the FAA certificate and company qualifications held. Constantly monitor, train, and mentor all assigned Supervisors, Maintenance Reps, and Lead mechanics, to attain peak efficiency and excellent performance. Substitute for the regional Line Maintenance Manager, as necessary.
- Ensure that communication from assigned station is continually maintained with management and maintenance control as required an all aircraft and station related issues by all means of communication necessary to include but not limited to verbal, email, company reports and forms.
- Ensure that the assigned station has adequate personnel, facilities, inventory, tooling, technical literature, training and support equipment necessary to support the aircraft and station. Provide all necessary feedback to management of deficient areas and assist with all recommendations and directives to implement corrections.
- Provide assistance in the accomplishment and proper reporting of all required station audits/reviews to include but not limited to aircraft maintenance, aircraft records, company manuals, housekeeping, support equipment, company inventories, office, warehouse, workstations and ramp space.
- Remain current and responsible to all revisions and changes to company policies, procedures and programs as applicable to position.
- Attend all company training classes and meetings as directed. Provide training to station personnel in areas of qualifications and authorizations.
- Act as company liaison at assigned station with, but not limited to, FAA, Flight crews, Customer, Office/Property leaser and Vendors, and Senor Management
- Perform all additional tasks assigned or delegated by the Regional Line Maintenance Manager, and Senior management.
- High school diploma
- A&P License
- Valid passport
- Travel Required
- Five (5) years transport category aircraft line maintenance experience
- One (1) year transport category aircraft line maintenance Supervision experience
- Valid driver’s license
Preferred Job Skills:
- Associates degree
- Two (2) years transport category aircraft heavy maintenance experience
- Two (2) years transport category aircraft line maintenance Supervision experience
- Company type aircraft FAM school
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to work at heights up to 80 feet
- Work from ladders up to 10 feet
- Climb up to 3 flights of stairs
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc