What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Facilitate Cargo and Ground Operations classes. Has the ability to use good judgment and initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations.
- Plans and coordinates Planeside Representative Training classes with multiple agencies.
- Send notices to Ground Handlers
- Set up materials needed for training class
- Set up catering (if needed)
- Maintains Planeside Representative training records throughout Amazon and AMC
- Provide other agencies Training Department copies of the sign in sheets
- Coordinate Ground Security Coordinator – Web Base Training
- ADHOC Charters
- Maintain Loadmaster currency for individual self
- Process Loadmaster’s & Planeside Rep Visa/Passport Apps if required & assist with travel arrangements.
- Answer incoming calls for department and provide information for routine questions
- Read incoming correspondence and retain or route that which does not require management’s attention
- Compose routine correspondence
- Maintain files containing confidential material
- Maintain office supplies
- Provide vendor with current policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of civilian or military loadmaster experience OR five (5) years’ experience loading commercial aircraft, preferably in a supervisor or lead position
- Clearly and effectively communicate with Company, vendor, customer, and agency personnel, both verbally and writing
- Successfully complete and maintain pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Type using a computer keyboard and moderately proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and E-mail
- Work and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Move over and around cargo while performing loadmaster duties
- Work beyond a normal 8-hour work day
- Travel at a moment’s notice for up to 14 days minimal
- Provide copies of previous loadmaster training records
Preferred Job Skills:
- Certified in weight and balance or load planning preferred
- Certified in acceptance, loading, stowage, and handling of Hazardous Materials preferred
- Stand, bend, and reach in sometimes awkward positions; sit for extended periods of time.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc