What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
The Component Reliability Intern is responsible for reviewing, validating, analyzing and maintaining technical and statistical data to evaluate Component Reliability; reviews and documents history of component(s) for removal times and repair history; identifies reliability improvements for components through reviewing OEM/STC documents; interfaces with multiple departments to formulate, implement and monitor corrective actions to ensure optimal component performance; report on Component Reliability effectiveness.
- Review, validate, analyze and maintain technical and statistical data to evaluate Component Reliability
- Review and document history of component(s) for removal times and repair history
- Identify reliability improvements for components through reviewing OEM/STC documents
- Prepare and give reports and briefings on Component Reliability effectiveness
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma required
- Currently pursuing degree or license in Aviation or Engineering
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers
- Proficient computer and software skills. Must be competent in Microsoft Office Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail: Captures/document specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly; maintains organized files (electronic and hard copy)
- Self-motivated and able to meet established deadlines
- Must be highly reliable and capable of working independently
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Preferred Job Skills:
- Analytical skills, ability to produce comprehensive analysis using charts, graphs, etc to demonstrate
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone.
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
- Stand, bend and reach in order to maintain files as well as sit for extended periods of time
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc