What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
The purpose of this position is to assist the Manager of Flight Standards in developing and administering a program that provides the highest level of standardization for ATI flight crewmembers. Additionally, the AMFS is responsible to: ensure pilot standardization is maintained at a high level; ensure the flight crewmember manual set is current, accurate and designed appropriately; actively lead and manage training and standards projects to completion; collaborate with all FST team members to ensure departmental processes and practices are effective and compliant.
- Develop and improve flight crew procedures and manuals from data collection sources, industry trends, daily operational feedback and ATI policy.
- Through observation, ensure ATI Check Airmen and Instructor standardization is consistent and at the required level to maintain standardization among all ATI flight crewmembers.
- Maintain and revise ATI MELs in accordance with MMEL revisions. Attend MMEL industry group meetings and FOEB meetings.
- Performing the duties and functions of check pilot and/or training instructor.
- Develop and maintain Check Airman standardization and training program/procedures.
- Work with FST personnel in auditing/enforcing SOP on the flight line, in flight crew manuals and associated material.
- Acquire B757/767 type rating and maintain line currency
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Pt 121 airline management
- Experience in Pt 121 airline training or standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete understanding of all regulatory requirements pertaining to Pt 121 airline training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proven leadership skills.
- 5 years of experience as a Captain operating a turbine jet aircraft
- Air Transport Pilot (ATP) rating.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced in part 121 line operations requiring multi-crew large aircraft.
- Experienced in the development and administration of part 121 AQP.
- B757/B767 Type Rating
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc