What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
This position is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for pilot positions.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates, administers appropriate assessments, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for pilot positions
- Uses traditional and nontraditional recourses, such as career fairs, social media, etc. to identify and attract quality candidates
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g. – benefits, compensation, etc.)
- Works with hiring manager to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations
- Processes job requisitions and assists in managing candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Other duties and other projects as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years working as a pilot in 121 or 135 operations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the year
- Ability to work with a team and independently
Preferred Job Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting
- Prior airline captain
- Experience using social media platforms
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc