What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Directly responsible to the VP of Technical Operations for the day-to-day management and operation of all aspects of the Company’s Aircraft Maintenance Quality Control and Quality Assurance programs. These programs and areas of responsibility include the oversight and leadership of the departments and sections handling all aspects of aircraft maintenance quality control; quality assurance to include both inter and intra company maintenance audits, audits of vendors including fuel and de-icing, component repair vendors and all others doing business with ATI; daily production of management reports in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations; maintenance training; regulatory compliance as it relates to maintenance, to include both heavy and line maintenance, as well as, the overall technical services reliability program
- Regulatory Compliance – planning, negotiating, reviewing, meeting, directing, authorizing exemptions, escalations, or extensions, organizing responses, ensuring maintenance adherence, ensuring quality/effectiveness of existing guidance for all aspects of maintenance and maintenance related activities. Supporting other directorates such as Operations with their regulatory compliance issues and problems and producing Company wide responses that ensure full compliance to regulatory issues
- Personnel Management – Hiring, firing, counseling, mentoring, training, advising, investigating, educating, evaluating and settling disputes as it relates to employees throughout Quality Control
- Asset Management – Planning, negotiating, reviewing, meeting, directing, authorizing payments, organizing replacements, ensuring effective and efficient asset utilization and then ensuring the documentation of the use, quality, and effectiveness of these assets
- General Management – Management through personal observation and inspection of personnel performing their duties and their use of guiding technical data and Company approved processes and procedures within Technical Services, as well as supporting other directorates with their regulatory compliance general management issues
- Strategic Planning – Originating, developing, authoring, presenting, pushing, following-up, all aspects of the Company’s future growth, upcoming opportunities, asset replacement/extension, regulatory requirements, and for the Company’s future organization and structure
- Administration – Signing, reviewing, processing various documents relative to the Company and its various processes, procedures and activities
- High school diploma required
- Three years of aircraft maintenance management experience on different types of large airplanes with 10 or more passenger seats with an air carrier or certificated repair station, 1 year of which must have been as maintenance inspector
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a supervisory capacity maintaining the same category and class of aircraft as ATI.
- Basic knowledge of aircraft management and maintenance
- FAR 119.67 qualified
Preferred Job Skills:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree desired
- Training in personnel management and general leadership
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc