What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
The Flight Support Specialist provides support to the dispatchers, takes pilot debrief phone calls, analyzes when enroute delay codes are needed, accurate record keeping in accordance with FAA requirements, and communication, coordinate and ensure Jeppesen manual updates are completed , create numerous daily reports for the dispatchers and supervisors, verification of jumpseat eligible persons through Dept. of Homeland Security and CASS.Update flight tracking system for all aircraft reroutes, diversions, etc. Provide timely assistance to aircraft dispatchers. Manage schedules for the airline in the Sabre system. Monitor aircraft flight progress and tracking and record information.
- Pilot debriefs/answering phones/aircraft weight & balance entry, close-outs
- Generating and reconciling reports (fuel, max load, etc.)
- Sabre Flight system updates/reroutes/desk assign/data entry
- Passenger entry/research/updates/CASS verifications
- Jeppesen updates, 10-10’s ops manuals (FAA required), department updates
- Office supplies/work orders/copiers/printers
- Charter schedule adjustments changes
- Flight schedules (analysis, research, entry, creation)
- Sabre report reconciliation
- Respond to email and department correspondence
- Monitor aircraft delays and reports
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Two (2) years office experience
- Typing 35wpm
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi-functional atmosphere
- Effective geographical knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Flexibility to work all shifts including weekends, holidays, and shift changes if required
Preferred Job Skills:
- Prefer Microsoft Excel familiarity
- SABRE software experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with 3-letter airport identifier codes
- Knowledge of aviation operations
- Aircraft dispatcher license
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc