What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
The purpose of this position is to facilitate all functions of Safety Assurance within the Technical Operations Department. These functions are important facets of safety and regulatory compliance. This position facilitates the creation of all departmental and/or temporary Safety Assurance audits with appropriate subject matter experts (SME’s) and maintains a database that contains confirmation of audit completion status and due dates. This position facilitates with SME’s the completion of findings determined through the ATI Internal Evaluation Program (IEP) and Continuous Analysis Surveillance System (CASS). This position provides reports to the Executives as requested and provides analysis of audit findings and works with SME’s to address concerns. This position facilitates the collection, archival and analysis of data obtained within other Technical Operations programs (ASAP/CASS).
- Assists SME’s to develop and execute required Safety Assurance and CASS audits
- Maintains database containing all Technical Operations audits and completion dates
- Updates database as audits are completed and newly created
- Provides program reports as requested
- Assist the department 119’s or his/her designee in development of new programs to provide enhanced regulatory compliance and safety in line operations.
- Assists SME’s and maintains a database containing IEP findings and CASS mitigations.
- Liaison with IEP to facilitate audit closing actions
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one (1) year experience organizing projects through a cycle of success or a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional skill in working with others to accomplish goals
- Detail oriented characteristics with an ability to prioritize multiple objectives in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Ability to read and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation of five (5) years of airline experience in operations or maintenance
- Be familiar with all facets of Technical Operations (Line, MX Control, Quality Control)
- Experience in SMS function and database creation/management
- Audit skills and knowledge of FAA oversight in SMS management
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc