What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
The CASS Analyst performs analysis of data collected for measuring performance and effectiveness of the ATI CAMP. Performs analysis of data to detect adverse trends or specific areas requiring improvement based on risk assessment. The CASS analyst prepares recommendation to correct adverse trends and improves performance. Uses analytical and technical skills, develop analytical tools and reporting that captures the data needed to measure and report internal analysis and trending of qualifying hazard events, quality audit(s), investigate and safety data. CASS Analyst will have the authority to collect, analyze, and report CASS data gathered through the root cause analysis process. In supporting the efficient operation of the Quality Assurance department, they will ensure that company procedures are reliable.
- Develop analytical and reporting tools that captures the data needed to measure, report findings and trending of qualifying hazard events, quality audit(s), investigation(s) and safety data
- Continuous develop of and maintaining the CASS database system.
- Prepare CASS presentation, report, and minutes to present to the CASS Board.
- Maintain and continually develop data collection/input system for CASS through the use of the root cause analysis process.
- Interfaces with maintenance, operational and reliability departments to determine root cause of system deficiencies of Maintenance and Inspection programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one (1) year office experience or Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of one (1) year data analysis experience (e.g. – data reporting, statistical analysis, business intelligence gathering, trending and benchmarking, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent organization skills
- Able to work independently
Preferred Job Skills:
- Associate’s degree in engineering or aircraft management operations
- Knowledge of FAA programs and associated documents
- Three years’ experience in the maintenance of large aircraft
- Airframe and Powerplant License
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Stand, bend, reach in order to maintain files.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc