What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Assists the Chief Pilot in Supervising all activities and flight crewmembers of the Flight Department to ensure a safe and compliant airline.
- Assist in supervising and managing all Flight Crewmembers
- Assist in the recruitment and retention of Flight Crewmembers
- Evaluate and report unsafe or hazardous conditions; terminating, restricting, or suspending operations during hazardous conditions until such conditions are corrected
- Retain and apply expert knowledge of the contents of the General Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, Federal Aviation Regulations, and other instructions pertinent to his/her duties
- Assist in establishing flight standards to ensure the highest levels of flight safety, efficiency and quality
- Assist in developing and reviewing new or existing policies to ensure efficiency and compliance
- Assist in maintaining all flight publications for Company aircraft
- Assist in establishing and modifying procedures in and is responsible for the content consistency in the following manuals and Operations Specifications:
a. Performance Handbook (all models)
b. Aircraft Flight Manuals and Quick Reference Handbooks (all models)
c. Minimum Equipment Lists (all models)
d. Airport Analysis books, all aircraft
e. Operations Specifications A, B and C
- Monitor goals and objectives intended to maintain the highest level of operational performance consistent with the level of Safety as outlined in the Safety Policy; this requires the development, implementation and maintaining of the Safety Management System (SMS) processes within their responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess at least 5 years of experience, within the past 10 years, as a airtransport pilot of a large airplane operated under or Part 121 or Part 135 OR have previous Chief Pilot /Flight Management experience under Part 121 or part 135
- Must be eligible to hold US Government Secret Security Clearance
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must hold an airline transport pilot certificate with appropriate ratings for B757/767 or similar type of aircraft used in the certificate
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation or related field
- 5 years PIC experience in a large aircraft for a 121 operations
- Airline management and check airman experience overseeing flight crew training and checking
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc