What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
The Aircraft Maintenance Programs Analyst is responsible for analyzing, validating and revising the Aircraft Maintenance Program in safe and reliable operations, as well as maintaining regulatory compliance. Utilizes critical thinking to perform research and analysis as required to support the Maintenance Program as well as other departments, as needed. Reviews and audits various Maintenance Programs manuals and documents including OEM Maintenance Planning Documents, Supplemental Type Certificate Instructions for Continued Airworthiness and Engineering Orders. Maintains documents, such as task cards, to the most current revision.
- Review various manufacturers’ documents against current Maintenance Program to ensure current and effective program
- Research, validate and submit revisions/changes to Maintenance Program manuals and documents
- Author/edit maintenance task cards
- Audit approved changes to Maintenance Program manuals and documents
- Assist in bridging analysis, as needed, for newly acquired aircraft
- Work with Reliability to review effectiveness of maintenance program in order to reduce operational exceptions and maintain an airworthy fleet
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Background in Aviation OR Degree in Aviation related field
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret ATI company manuals, technical documents and FAA regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and customers when appropriate
- Must be able to understand and write technical procedures in form of maintenance task cards
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Products or similar programs
- Self-motivated and able to meet established deadlines
- Must be highly reliable and able to multitask
- Must be capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Must complete pre-employment drug screen and background check
Preferred Job Skills:
- Competent in Microsoft Office Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with a task card editing system
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc