What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Heavy Maintenance Technical Analyst is responsible to monitor aircraft maintenance instructed by Aircraft Maintenance Programs and Reliability departments. Responsible for submitting SDRs for aircraft undergoing heavy maintenance. Work with Reliability and Maintenance Control on aircraft going into heavy maintenance to capture chronic items, research history, review technical information and submit Alert Work Requests as needed to address issues. Assist Reliability department in research, development and prototype of Reliability driven tasks. Periodically monitor Reliability driven tasks after implementation to ensure workflow remains efficient and to address task discrepancies. Support Maintenance Programs in various aircraft effectivity research and task card discrepancies/enhancements. Assist Maintenance Programs in evaluation of OEM driven maintenance program changes and task card changes.
- For aircraft going into heavy maintenance, capture chronic items, research history, review technical information and submit Alert Work Requests
- Assist Reliability department in research, development and prototype of Reliability driven tasks
- Submit SDRs
- Support Maintenance Programs in aircraft effectivity research and task card discrepancies
- Periodically monitor Reliability driven tasks after implementation to ensure workflow remains efficient and to address task discrepancies
- Assist Maintenance Programs in evaluation of OEM driven Maintenance Program Changes and task card changes
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma required
- Three (3) years minimum of Aircraft Maintenance experience, preferably Boeing 757/767
- Background in Heavy Aircraft Maintenance, preferably Boeing 757/767
- Airframe and Power Plant license
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret ATI company manuals, technical procedures from various sources (AMM, FIM, SB, SL), FAA regulations as well as technical/statistical data
- Must be able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and
- customers when appropriate
- Self-motivated and able to meet established deadlines
- Must be highly reliable and capable of working independently
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Preferred Job Skills:
- Competent in Microsoft Office Windows, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience with a task card editing system
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
- Stand, bend and reach in order to maintain files as well as sit for extended periods of time
- Adaptability from office environment to hangar environment at any time
- Ability to travel periodically – 10% of year
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc