What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
To provide professional, accurate, cost-effective hotel accommodations and ground transportation for internal customers within company guidelines and standards for excellent customer service. This position will require a flexible schedule; shift work, evening hours, Saturdays, and potential Holidays. Schedules will be built based on ATI’s operational needs.
- Assist with all travel service for ATI which includes service satisfaction indexing, cost analysis, vendor selection analysis, contract negotiation, ability to book tickets in Sabre Red and administration, and budget forecasting for hotels, ground transportation and vendor selection.
- Assist with negotiating contracts, analyzing expenditures, preparing spreadsheets and reports, auditing hotel, transportation invoices as well as Uber receipts.
- Review and quality control the crew, maintenance and loadmasters schedules pertaining to hotels and ground transportation.
- Review procedures of travel consultants, crew schedulers and traveling ATI personnel and analyze that best polices are being met.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision, effective in overcoming budgetary resistance, ability to identify and develop solutions to prospective travelers needs/problem, ability to communicate those solutions to a wide array of influencers and decision makers.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of one (1) year in a customer service role where excellent communication skills were demonstrated.
- Time management skills; must be able to work independently and complete tasks by deadlines.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; shift work, evening hours, Saturdays, and potential Holidays
Preferred Job Skills:
- Above average International booking knowledge and internet research skills.
- Powerful negotiating skills.
- Sabre Red, Crewtrac experience and Knowledge of Hotel Connections or a similar system.
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc