What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
To perform surveillance of inspections, repairs, modifications, and audits to ensure airworthiness and compliance with FAR requirements.
- Perform surveillance of inspections, repairs, or modifications being performed by a repair station or overhaul agency as a primary job function
- Perform assigned Quality Control audits and surveillance of company facilities and aircraft to ensure airworthiness and compliance with FAR requirements
- Perform assigned Quality audits and surveillance of vendors with which the Company contracts aircraft maintenance in order to ensure airworthiness and compliance with FAR requirements. This includes detailed audits of repair agency inspector training records.
- Perform material receiving inspections
- Perform audits of work documentation generated during major checks, repairs, or modifications to ensure correctness and completeness. If errors are found, initiate on-site correction of the problem
- Perform inspection functions during inspections, overhauls, engine changes, or other major maintenance being conducted by the Company or one of its contracted vendors not qualified to perform inspections. Perform RII functions as qualified
- Assist in developing or revising repair specifications or maintenance program content for the Company and its’ vendors
- Perform audit functions of daily maintenance paperwork as assigned
- Perform other Quality Control duties as assigned by the Manager of Quality Control
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clearly communicate with customers and co-workers; stand bend and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time; comply with ATI attendance policy
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Five (5) years of airline quality control background, including: Structure, Avionics, Engine work
- Strong background in Heavy Aircraft Maintenance
- Two (2) years Heavy Maintenance Quality Control experience with 121 Operator
- A&P License
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc