What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
The AOG Team Supervisor is responsible for taking complete ownership and repair of all aircraft Chronic Maintenance Issues. Schedule and lead AOG team while demonstrating a high degree of expertise in T/S and repair of Acft mechanical and electrical systems. Individual must be highly motivated, detail orientated, organized, and have the ability to multitask. Must be able to work independently and possess a high level of initiative for the research, troubleshooting and repair of all chronic Acft issues. Supervisor must be available for short notice travel within the ATI Network.
- Supervise and schedule AOG team members to repair chronic Aircraft issues while providing oversight of sites where no other ATI support exists. Work closely with the reliability department to build chronic work scopes and alert work requests.
- At any location where mechanics are not utilized, assume the duties, responsibilities, and authority of the Maintenance Supervisor.
- The AOG Team Supervisor is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as Unsafe working conditions.
- During the course of normal operations, the AOG Team Supervisor must be prepared to work with various Company hired agents at sites throughout the world to procure maintenance services and support, as needed to repair/fix the aircraft.
- Understand aircraft maintenance histories and possess skill needed to execute effective maintenance actions.
- When the AOG Supervisor is exercising his/her authority under the RII provisions of this manual, he/she will be directly responsible to the Director of Quality Control
- Attend all Company training classes as assigned by the Director of Maintenance
- Minimum of five (5) years, proven line maintenance experience with emphasis in avionics troubleshooting and repair on large aircraft.
- Travel on moment’s notice and adapt to dynamic work environments.
- Proven Supervisory experience with solid leadership abilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must successfully complete a DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant background check
- Shall hold a valid Airframe and Powerplant license (FAR 121.378a)
- Shall have a valid passport, and Driver’s License
- Must demonstrated high level professional integrity and ethical standards.
- Above average Communication skills
Preferred Job Skills:
- B 757/767 aircraft; Parts 121, 125, 145; Heavy transport category aircraft experience
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers; stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to work at heights up to 80 feet
- Work from ladders up to 10 feet
- Climb up to 3 flights of stairs.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc