What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Responsible for the coordination, scheduling and reporting of the personnel, activities and functions of the Air Transport International Training Department.
- Creation and implementation of the daily, monthly and yearly training schedule for operations personnel
- Timely scheduling and assignment of all ATI instructors, check airman, and test flight personnel to appropriate tasks such that ATI’s productivity goals are consistently achieved. These tasks include classroom instruction as well as all flight training events in both simulators and aircraft including training and checking conducted during revenue flights
- Close and effective coordination with Crew Scheduling in matters of the checks, Initial Operating Experience and specific Area Navigation route requirements, or other specific requirements
- Effective written and verbal communication with all students assigned to training concerning particular individual training schedules, company policies and necessary event re-scheduling
- Arrange travel and hotels for all training events
- Advise Training Records Administrator
- Other duties as assigned (Coordinating management lunches, etc.)
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers; stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirement
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- SABRE system knowledge
Preferred Job Skills:
- Associate’s degree in Business, or the equivalent in training and experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and good verbal and written communication skills
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc