What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Long term scheduling for all crewmembers employed by ATI. This includes distribution of bid packs and vacation bids/awards as well as crew staffing-related functions.
- Work with senior management, In-flight, and Flight-Operations sections to determine best allocation of crew resources
- Plan, publish, and disseminate crew-members’ monthly flying schedules in accordance within FAR guidelines and company policies. Gain familiarity and expertise on the computer systems used in producing and receiving those schedules.
- Integrate last minute charters into existing schedules recognizing synergies, enhancing efficiencies, improving overall productivity, and realizing cost savings
- Prepare analytical reviews and additional data as required comparing and contrasting the use of several variables to assist budget forecasting and ensure maximum utilization levels of company resources
- Work side by side with Travel Department to insure safe, legal, and cost efficient travel arrangements are considered in the formulation of crew routings and that they carry through in actual operations.
- Process annual pilot vacation awards and monitor vacation days utilized by crew-members to ensure 100% accuracy of vacation days accrued/awarded
- Partner with Scheduling department to fill in as needed on the scheduling desk
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, dynamic work environment. One (1) year scheduling experience or related experience in aviation, customer service or completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A strong understanding of departmental integration within an organization (i.e. Realizing that one piece of an organization has an impact on other components of the organization.) A successful understanding is shown through the ability to think carefully and critically about one’s division or department while balancing the needs, goals, and vision of the company
- At least one (1) year experience gaining extensive working knowledge of applicable Pilot and Flight Attendant FARs in addition to experience working with Pilot and Flight Attendant contracts.
- Critical thinking abilities; Using logic and analysis to determine strengths and weaknesses of a variety of solutions
- Superior communication skills; Must be comfortable engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal and written) and being attuned to others through strong listening skills
- Time management skills; must be able to work independently and complete tasks by deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
Preferred Job Skills:
- Knowledge of Sabre CrewTrac system and familiarity with NavBlue software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or Aviation related field.
- 2 years of experience working in a crew scheduling office that deals primarily with international operations
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc