What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Reliability Analyst is responsible for reviewing, validating, analyzing and maintaining technical and statistical data utilized for various fleet reliability and regulatory reports; reviews and audits data provided for reporting purposes; provides regulatory reporting to the FAA; provides reliability reporting; researches and analyzes data as required to support internal and external departments.
- Process and audit system data for the generation of reliability and regulatory reporting (14 CFR 121.705)
- Prepare required reliability and regulatory reports (e.g. ETOPS, Service Difficulty Report (SDR), Mechanical and Service Interruption Report (MSIR))
- Research, analyze and index data in support of various projects (e.g. Component Removals)
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma required
- Aviation background required
- Ability to read and comprehend the application of FAA Regulations, standards, technical and statistical data
- Ability to read and comprehend ATA codes, aircraft technical manuals and company manuals
- Proven analytical skills, ability to produce comprehensive analysis using charts, graphs, etc. to demonstrate and communicate results
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers
- Strong attention to detail: Captures/document specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly; maintains organized files (electronic and hard copy)
- Self-motivated and able to meet established deadlines
- Must be highly reliable and capable of working independently
- Proficient computer and software skills. Must be competent in Microsoft Office Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Preferred Job Skills:
- Associates degree desired
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
- Stand, bend and reach in order to maintain files as well as sit for extended periods of time
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc