What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
The Flight Crew Pay Intern performs general accounting procedures to support the process of paying our pilots and flight attendants. A summary of the tasks are shown below.
- Assigning fully qualified and current ATI crewmembers to flying in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and Company policies.
- Mine excel extract to obtain pertinent information to process per diem, deadhead values, and other assorted pay distinctions
- Run queries in the extract to validate Crewtrac entries
- Assist Flight Crew Pay Specialist with clerical duties – printing, coding, and verifying expense reports.
- Other duties as required
- Must be detailed oriented, adapt to processes others currently use
- Aptitude for numbers
- Excellent in MS Office, especially Excel
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task
- Ability to interact well with others
Preferred Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Aviation, or Operations
- Well organized
- Currently pursuing a finance or accounting degree and be available during the summer
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Employees are regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Comply with ATI attendance requirements
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc