What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Assist with the development, documentation and implementation of policies and procedures for protection of company assets and ensuring compliance with Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and Department of Defense (DOD) security requirements.
- Assist in establishing and modifying policy, procedures and instructions for security.
- Assist in developing and implementing aviation-related security awareness training programs.
- Conduct security test and/or audits as required
- Acts as a Certified Fingerprint Coordinator
- Assist with updating and maintaining Cockpit Access Security System (CASS) and Known Crewmember Program (KCM).
- Assist with employee badging and documentation in the database maintained on the safety drive.
- Assist in conducting fingerprint based criminal history records checks (CHRC).
- Assist with the performance of on-site audits of ATI’s outstations to ensure basic compliance with security protocols.
- Conduct required TSA training program for security training
- Maintain the company TSA No Fly Employees lists each week
- Acts as an assistant Facility Security Officer
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must complete a DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA background check
- Have or can get a government security clearance at the SECRET level
- Shall have a valid passport or the ability to get one.
- Detail oriented characteristics with an ability to prioritize multiple objectives in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Familiar with security CFR’s
- Must be able to work independently and use independent discretion and judgement.
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment and Microsoft Office software
- Self-motivated, and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Able to travel with little or no notice.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Previous experience with corporate or government security programs
- Associates or Bachelor degree in business
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc