What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
Procure and move materials using the electronic data system to support the company aircraft in AOG and expedite situations during non-conventional hours, ensuring that all company processes and procedures are followed with regards to fiduciary and compliance concerns. Assist MX Control in tracking all materials for AOG and expedite requirements. Assist Maintenance Control in auditing aircraft log pages to ensure the highest quality of safety and compliance in a real time scenario. Assist Materials with routine and expedite provisioning of company locations.
- Acquire materials needed for AOG or expedite situations using the most expedient and cost efficient means while ensuring that all processes, procedures and policies both fiduciary and compliant are adhered to, to prevent operational delays to the fleet.
- Route company owned materials from station to station by setting up various types of couriers and transportation for AOG and Expedite situations.
- Track all materials for AOG and expedited purposes through completion of the company processes to ensure that exchanges and borrows are dealt with in a timely manner: Keep Maintenance informed of the movement of materials for the purpose of providing labor and resources to the aircraft when materials are available.
- At the direction of Materials, assist with daily materials tasks to ensure stations are provisioned correctly and expeditiously. This would include but not be limited to any special projects which may arise.
- At the direction of Maintenance Control, assist with the auditing of regulatory paperwork and provide feedback of discrepancies found to the appropriate departments/stations/personnel.
- Maintain a daily log of activities to assist with accurate completion of shift turnovers by Maintenance Control personnel.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers, vendors, and coworkers.
- Sit for extended periods of time and comply with ATI employee handbook and attendance requirements.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and background screening.
- Prior aviation purchasing experience preferred.
- Frequently lift heavy objects in excess of 50lbs.
- Stand, bend, climb, and reach to effectively position materials for shipment.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Excellent typing/data entry skills preferred.
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc