What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced charter airline with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 supplemental carrier headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
This position is a requirement for the DOD 32CFR and the new SMS Part 5 rule. The Evaluator conducts audit / evaluations of ATI’s operational programs in accordance with Safety Management System (SMS) standards. Perform internal audits/evaluations to ensure that company programs, systems, processes, and procedures are effective. Perform on-site audits of ATI’s outstations to ensure basic compliance. Prepare presentations and assist with investigations to identify solutions on issues as needed. Develop root cause analysis when required with managers and SME(s). Assist in the administrative aspects of Regulatory Compliance.
- Perform internal audits / evaluations to ensure that company programs, systems, processes and procedures are effective, including Root Cause analysis.
- Perform on-site audits of ATI’s outstation to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Prepare presentations and assist with investigations to identify solutions on issues as needed.
- Assist in the administrative aspects of Regulatory Compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Formal knowledge or basic training of auditing standards.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License and a driving record that meets ATI’s insurance standard.
- Awareness of Safety Management System (SMS) and Aviation Regulations.
- Travel for station audits, investigations and evaluations up to 50%
- Member of Safety or Audit/Evaluation Association
- BS degree in Business or Aviation
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI employment opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc